domingo, 27 de maio de 2012

WHERE TO NEXT : CHILE

I could go on for a long time trying to explain my approach to traveling, but fortunately only last week I came across this text that says it as beautifully and completely as I will never be able to say:

   "... I always take the time to appreciate where I am for what it is. I seek out the excitement of the strange and not the comfort of the familiar. I´m not trying to lose myself, or even find myself, for that matter. My goal is just to enjoy myself, learn something, and gain an appreciation for the amazing complexity of this planet and the people who live on it.
     Wherever I go, I bring myself. And so far, it´s always been a roundtrip."
                               (Michael J. Fox, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Future...)

Today we are going on our next adventure, a trip to our beautiful and beloved Chile. I´m posting about this trip when we come back along with more posts about my sewing and baking and creating. Until then, I programmed some posts for the next couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy them!

                                                       (Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia, 2010)


Hoje vamos para o amado e maravilhoso Chile. Postagens sobre a viagem quando eu voltar, e mais postagens sobre as coisas que eu gosto e algumazinhas que eu fiz também, ok?... Até lá, espero que gostem dos posts que programei...Hasta la vista!
__________________________________________________________________________________


2 comentários:

  1. Que texto lindo!!Boa viagem!!!:D
    Patrícia Ribeiro.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Lindo mesmo, né??? Do jeitinho que eu penso e me sinto quando viajo!!!!

      Excluir