quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2013

SWEET BLOGGER AWARD

My blog was nominated for an award and I was so happy and excited that I didn´t know what to do next, so of course I dealt with it like every normal person would: I celebrated eating cake... Now I have calmed down a little- hehehe- so here it goes:

   Sweet Blogger Award

   THE RULES
   1. Thank the blogger that nominated you : THANKS, MICHELLE, from Every Stitch I Make!

   2.    Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.

3.    Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
4.    Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5.    Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.


   The 5 Super Sweet Questions
 1.    Cookies or Cake? Cake! No, cookies! No, wait , cake... 

 2.    Chocolate or Vanilla? BOTH!!!!

 3.    Favorite Sweet Treat? Marzipan, and chocolate in a very very close second...

 4.    When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Any time will do for me.

 5.    Sweet Nickname? I don´t have one, but I am accepting suggestions!

13 BLOGGERS:


this is the colorful cake I baked to celebrate!
_____________________________________________________________________________










4 comentários: