sexta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2013

BLUSA de GAZAR

This sweet little off-white pure silk gazar top was made and embroidered by me, hehehe, but I simply can´t remember which pattern I used! I like going all "70-ish" and "hippie-ish" when wearing it, because I like the contrast with heavier pieces.

Eu fiz e bordei essa blusinha de gazar de seda super romântica e doce e gosto de usá-la com peças mais pesadas para dar um contraste. 
But disaster struck and I only after the top was ready I saw there was a hole on the back, yaiks!!! Well, I cut off a butterfly from the lace I used on the front and sewed it over the hole and now there´s a flying butterfly in an all unexpected place. I love it! 

Infelizmente quando a blusinha estava pronta eu vi que tinha um buraco nas costas... bom, resolvi o problema costurando uma borboleta da renda que usei na frente por cima do buraco. Agora tem uma borboletinha "avoando" pela blusa, amei!
Zara jacket and purse, Forum shoes, LeLisBlanc jeans and Accessorize ring.

Jaqueta de couro e bolsinha da Zara, jeans da LeLisBlanc, sapato da Forum e anel da Accessorize
________________________________________________________________________________



2 comentários: