quinta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2013

MANEQUIM Outubro 2013

This month´s Manequim is an "easy patterns" issue and there are some cute little things although there´s nothing I would like to sew right now...  Starting my review with the styling ideas pages- only three, again :(  
   
Manequim de moldes fáceis! Algumas coisas bonitas...infelizmente as páginas com os looks diminuiram mesmo :(



The designer inspired article is about Cacharel, but only three patterns here:

A Cacherel inspirou a matéria "Sempre Bem Vestida" deste mês.




Then there is a "new navy" feature, whatever that is, and I did like the clothes below. I think this top is nice. I don´t know what occasion for, but it is nice, lol. 

O "Novo Navy" tem peças legais:

I also like the little sleeveless top:

I love the skirt in this dress...

... and I love this simple cute little skirt with different fabrics!




Next, "Black and White", and I really like the blouse below and that´s it in the whole article.

Da matéria preto e branco gostei só desta blusa:




And four maxi dresses from the soap opera tha is on now, but eventhough I love maxi dresses, I liked just this one:


Adoro vestidos longos, mas apesar da matéria ter 4 vestidos, gostei só deste, ó:

_________________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário