segunda-feira, 28 de outubro de 2013

RAPSODIA Verão 2014- Revista

I have this thing, which I think is a normal common thing, that I really really REALLY like some brands and then I like them every season and again...brands that make things that I just find beautiful, and they manage to make beautiful things again and again and again... So I wait for their new collections with huge expectations and then when the collections are out they wow me :))))))))))))))))) And then I simply just have to share what I like and I blog about it. Because this is a blog about sewing, but if you ever read the "about me" part, you know that this is a blog about everything from the clothes and accessories world that I love. And from the trips and food world too, lol. 
Rapsodia is one of these brands. Boy, do I love it!!! 


Eu tenho essa "coisa" de simplesmente amar algumas marcas e daí toda nova coleção é linda e eu amo e me surpreendo e adoro tipo "eu quero tuuuuuudo". E aí eu tenho de compartilhar e postar aqui no blog, porque apesar desse ser um blog de costura, é também um blog sobre tudinho que eu gosto dos universos de roupas e acessórios e comidinhas e viagens e... 
A Rapsodia é uma dessas marcas. Eu amo TUDO!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________


2 comentários: