segunda-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2013

SAIA MÉXICO com LOOK



I don´t know how many times I mentioned this before,and I know it has been a lot, but unfortunately my camera sometimes doesn´t show colors as they really are:(((( So this is one way of wearing my colorful Mexico skirt (the fabric isn´t as dark as in the picture above, the crystals are really colorful an sparkly! Btw, why is it that Swarovski crystals don´t photograph well? Anyone who knows Swarovski knows that they shine like crazy, but you definitely couldn´t tell it from the pictures. Anyway, just imagine colors twinkling as the skirt moves). And I also know that I am blogging about this skirt again and again, but what can I do, I love it and it took a lot of work and I intend to wear it a LOT, ;)
I like the higher waist line, and I think it looks great with an embroidered blouse. A colorful bag and gold shoes make the outfit as feminine as it can be!!  

Esse é um look para minha saia México! Infelizmente algumas cores não ficam bem nas fotos e não sei o porquê dos cristais não parecerem grandes coisas... todo mundo que conhece Swarovski sabe o quanto eles brilham, não têm outros iguais, mas na fotinho eles ficam super ããã... O negócio então é imaginar uma saia brilhando MUITO e super colorida com o movimento... Bom, e também é a terceira vez que posto essa saia, mas é porque eu adorei, deu muito trabalho e eu quero é usá-la MUITO, rsrsrs.
Eu gosto da cintura alta, acho que fica legal com uma blusinha delicada, e acho que fica super feminina com sandálias douradas e uma carteira!  

Zara blouse and clutch, Maria Bonita Extra shoes and Swarovski bracelets.
Blusa e carteira da Zara, sandália da Maria Bonita Extra e pulseirinhas da Swarovski.
_________________________________________________________________________________




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário