quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2014

Três REVISTAS: MANEQUIM 660; BURDA EASY Primavera /Verão 2014 e BURDA STYLE Abril 2014.

I think the last issues of the pattern magazines I like were all so dull that I can blog about three magazines at once because there were soooo few things I liked. Starting with Manequim... 


Eu achei as últimas edições das revistas que gosto tãããaããão sem graça que dá para colocar tudo que "gostei" num post só! :(((. Começando pela Manequim que não tem nadica esse mês:
Well, the styling pages look all more interesting than the clothes in the magazine. You can see the patterns in this number.

As roupas ficaram melhor nessa páginas finais do que nos artigos...parece que tem um monte de moldes legais, mas é tudo sem graça
 
 
 
 
 
Even my favorite feature was drab...I love Alberta Ferreti, but the patterns here are: a boring blouse, a boring pair of pants and a boring dress


Até a matéria que mais gosto todo mês é um tédio!
 
 
 
 
 
 
then there is a not so uninteresting (really, compared to the other patterns) color block dress... 

coloquei esse vestido porque achei um dos mais legais, sério!
 
and the cover dress that I think would be great in a green chiffon. 

E o vestido da capa...
 
And that all for March´s Manequim , folks :(



BURDA EASY: ok, simple cute pieces...
Roupinhas super simples e fofinhas... 


BURDA STYLE April 2014: 
The only thing I have to say is that I kinda liked the clothes below.Weeeeell :(

E a Burda, que decepção! Gostei assim-assim disso aí, ó: 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What I would really like to know is if you also think the magazines are really that tedious or if it is just me...

O que eu queria mesmo saber é se as revistas estão mesmo sem sal, ou se sou eu, rsrsrsrsrs!
________________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário