quarta-feira, 7 de maio de 2014

BOB STORE Inverno 2014

One of my favorite brands is Bob Store: I love the style of the clothes, it is totally me, and the quality is excellent and they have beautiful accessories. Take a look at my wish-list from the latest season, winter 2014, and tell me if these clothes don´t look like they have been designed for me, lol!  

A Bob Store é uma das minhas marcas preferidas! Amei a coleção de inverno que foi lançada ontem. Aqui está minha wish-list:
Ok, so here is where my "I-can´t-live-without-these-clothes" list starts: the beautiful metallic pants above...

Nossa, essa calça metalizada acima, o quê que é isso, minha gente??
...the lovely,lovely printed dress and knit jacket combo above...

A dupla casaquinho e vestido acima eu juro que foi feita pensando em mim :))))))))
...the blue blouse above that I could swear has a "designed for Heidi" on the label...

Idem para a blusa acima, totalmente minha cara!
...and the embroidered sheel that, well, ditto!!  

E essa regata toda bordada, é "eu" ou não?, rsrsrsrsrsrsrs.
_______________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário