segunda-feira, 9 de junho de 2014

MANEQUIM 663 - Junho 2014

I am calling this issue of Manequim the "pretty-sporty-style-colorblocking-clothes-with-lots-of-interesting-seaming"edition, for that's what's in this issue!! This is a very long post, I liked almost everything, so I am blogging about almost everything. The styling ideas pages (there are six) to give you an overall notion:  

Gente, essa edição da Manequim está muito linda! As roupas seguem o estilo esportivo e colorblock, com recortes elaborados. O post está longo porque eu gostei de quase tudo! Finalmente as páginas finais, com ideias de looks, voltaram a ser seis. E como sempre, as bolsas e os sapatos me deixam louquinha, rsrsrsrs.  








There's an article about handmade knits - the instructions for the sweaters and dresses are on the web site- and there are some patterns of the clothes to be worn with the knits. 

O artigo de tricô - as receitas para as peças de tricô estão no site - tem moldes para algumas roupitchas das produções. 
I like these pants, blue in the front and black in the back.
Gostei da calça de brocado na frente e malha preta atrás.

A croché dress!
Niniiiiito esse vestido de croché!

interesting dress

I loved this skirt!
Amei essa saia.

and this one too!
E essa!




This is the first time since I started this blog that I am posting all the clothes from the cover article, I think. I liked both the jumpsuits, as well as the jackets and the dress.

Eu acho que desde que comecei o blog essa é a primeira vez que estou postando todas as roupas do artigo da capa! São dois macacões, duas jaquetinhas e um vestido.  













Narciso Rodriguez inspired the spread below. The skirt, blouse and dress have patterns, and all of them have these really nice seamings! 

Na matéria "Sempre Bem Vestida", inspiração de Narciso Rodriguez. A saia, a blusa e o vestido têm moldes ( e recortes maravilhosos)












Finally, my favorite, the "Wear it to the Office and  Evening" article, lol. Well, I liked the bomber with golden trimmings, 

Para terminar, a matéria "Dia e Noite", minha favorita. Adorei as seguintes peças:
a bomber com detalhes dourados, 



loooved the print dress with beautiful details on the waistline, 
amei o vestido, 


the "yet another" sweatshirt pants with a lovely embroidery at the hips, 
gostei da calça de moletom com bordado nos quadris,



looooved the tunic dress and jacket ensemble,
amei esse conjunto de jaquetinha e vestido-túnica, 



the jumpsuit- yes, another one!! (I actually like the blazer and the fringed sweater a lot too, but unfortunately they don´t have patters!)
gostei até do macacão, e amei o blazer e suéter de franjas, mas não têm moldes, :(((( 


My favourite piece in the whole magazine is this magenta flared midi skirt! I love it!
e minha peça preferida, a saia midi nessa cor linda!  



A lovely magazine, wouldn' t you say so? Btw, as always, I really like the shoes and bag, really like them!!!
E aí, gostaram?
_________________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário