sexta-feira, 18 de julho de 2014

TORTA de CHOCOLATE com PISTACHE

A delicious Milk Chocolate-Pistachio Tart (recipe here) to warm up the weekend! The flaky crust contrasts wonderfully with the creamy-melt-in-your-mouth filling, and the sweetness of the chocolate with the natural saltiness of the pistachios. I know I am a purist and can go on forever about not changing a recipe, but I just did it here, I substituetd the baked filling with a chocolate ganache one... oops! I am sure that the original recipe is absolutely wonderful, but I was so craving chocolate that I could not wait for a second baking and colling time, lol! Anyways, the tart is delicious! 

Eu fiz essa Torta de Chocolate com Pistache (receita AQUI) porque estava morrendo de vontade de comer CHOCOLATE! A torta fica deliciosa, a crosta de chocolate com pistache fica super delicada, parecendo de bolacha, e o ganache é de derreter na boca. Eu sei que posso escrever um ensaio sobre ser purista, mas desta vez mudei o recheio original da receita por um ganache simples porque não queria esperar o tempo de assar de novo, esfriar e comer, hehehe. Os contrastes da massa levinha e meio de bolacha com o chocolate que derrete na boca e do doce do chocolate com o pistache que é naturalmente um pouco salgadinho são divinos!  

Sugar, pistachios and cocoa for the crust.
This pistachio paste that goes between the crust and the filling is so good that I will try to make a batch just for spreading on bread...
Entre a crostinha e o recheio vai uma pastinha de pistache que é tão gostosa que vou fazer uma vez só para passar no pão (como creme de amendoin e afins, que amo!) 

the most wonderful colors: chocolaty chocolate brown and pistachio green!
As cores! 
The tart lasted for two days, that´s because I kind of rationed it. And I think this recipe would be just great for cookies!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário