segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2014

BURDA STYLE Setembro 2014

Burda Style September is looking pretty good! I love the dress on the cover which is a variation of the "Trachten" dresses in the magazine.  I loved the first grey dress, the preppy clothes, and the romantic pieces.

Essa é a Burda Style de setembro na Alemanha. Nós vamos ter de esperar bastante até chegar aqui, mas olha só que bonitas essas roupitchas: 
Adorei esse vestido!  
 




Amei a saia acima e essa blusa abaixo!



These are my favorite clothes from the magazine: the blouse and skirt and the dress with removable cuffs and collar (I would sew it in a red fabric)!

As minhas roupas favoritas: amei o conjunto de blusa e saia, e o vestido com punhos e gola contrastantes- imagino o vestido em vermelho!
 


I like the blazer tech drawing, but I would use completely different fabrics...  
Eu também gostei do modelo desse blazer, mas detestei o tecido...
And I also like the fabrics they picked for this Plus dress.
E adorei os tecidos desse vestido da seção GG
_______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário